7 Reasons Paralegals are Needed
- Attorney needs administrative assistance (clerical, organization, phones).
- Expertise the paralegal brings to the table.
- Diversion – Go between the client and the attorney.
- Communication – attorneys like to discuss and bounce ideas off of their staff.
- Attorney needs an assistant to work out strategy with.
- Paralegal, Legal Assistant & Legal Secretary are responsible for protecting the attorney’s law license.
- Research, writing and analysis are the professional responsibilities of the paralegal and are of great value to the attorney.