8 Ways to Make an Impression in a Paralegal Interview
2. Be prepared. Research the law firm as well as the attorney you will interview with (if possible). What type of law does the law firm practice? How are you a fit for this position? On Google, research the top 20 interview questions and practice answering them.
3. Dress professionally.
4. Strong handshake.
5. Look the interviewer in the eye.
6. At the end of the interview, ask for the job.
7. Thank the interviewer for his/her time.
8. Write a thank you letter to the attorney and the administrator.
#1 Bestselling Book: Legal Break-In – How to Get That Legal Secretary, Legal Assistant or Paralegal Job! Available on Amazon.
Leslie Sansone Williams is a #1 International Best Selling Author, paralegal educator, graphic designer, course creator and product developer. She writes and consults on the paralegal career, publishing, social media, video & marketing in general.
Leslie has 27+ years experience in the paralegal and marketing careers. She has worked in the following areas of law: condemnation litigation, probate, estate planning, personal injury (catastrophic and medical malpractice), administrative law, franchise law, professional regulation, zoning, automobile dealership franchise law and business litigation. Leslie is the author of “Legal Break-In: How to Get That Legal Secretary, Legal Assistant or Paralegal Jobs!” (Amazon) and the creator of the very informative and career changing “Paralegal Inner Circle Class”. Get on the Wait List today – link is above!